Smart Film Glass Solution
Smart Film Glass Solution
Chiefway Smart Film is a switchable smart film technology based on polymer dispersed liquid crystal material, otherwise known as PLDC film. Witness the amazing transformation as you watch the smart film glass turn from a transparent state into an opaque screen with just one flick at minimal power consumption. Whether for home, office, medical facilities or commercial buildings, let our smart film solutions revolutionise your space with its multiple applications, from S-Film and S-Window to S-Window Touch and S-Mirror.
- Electronic curtain with green energy materials: switchable film that is transparent when being energized; frosted and having good shading effects when being power is not applied to the Polymer Dispersed Liquid Crystal (PDLC) film.
- Green building with energy saving materials: can effectively reject up to 70% of the total solar energy in the opaque state to save energy when transmitting light but not heat.
- Multimedia display window with intelligent materials: with the press of a button, users can switch arbitrarily between multimedia creative materials, transparent display windows, and TV screens modes.
- The glass combined with the ”smart film” is no longer a simple glass but a new material of intelligence, green energy and energy saving in real life.
- S-Window is a high-end smart film technology product by Chiefway Optronics which can actually make concepts in science fiction films come true. It is a new business model for physical stores to attract more crowds!
- S-Window creates more interesting interactions and topics between consumers and window displays.
- Compared with the large LED screens, “S-Window” with laser projection imaging technology has characteristics such as low temperature, low power consumption, less space, anti-dazzling and retention of the original glass permeability.
- Integrated with aesthetic space design, window is TV, and TV is window.
- Large touch screen module.
- Product type:
- From 60 inch to 150 inch large screen TV window.
- Project type:
- No need to change the original glass environment. After attachment of S-film, the existing PDLC film becomes S-Window immediately when applying electricity to the smart product.
- Combination of three interactive systems:
- Human body sensor, touch navigation, mobile can be utilised to provide integrated service solutions.
S-mirror allows you to switch between mirrors, television and windows whenever you want and protects your privacy when saving the space to provide you with an intimate and safe home environment.
Furthermore, the PDLC Film characteristic of zero radiation makes S-mirror stand out from other electronic products with video capabilities and provides you and your family with a comfortable, environmentally friendly and healthy home in leisure activities.
S-mirror can project on one side and form images on double sides. Through mirror reflection, it can project images with optimum brightness. The images on two opposite sides share the same brilliant, vivid, and saturated color.